The Dino-Lite AM4113ZT is a 1.3 megapixel handheld digital microscope with adjustable polarization. Simply by rotating the polarizer filter, the handheld digital microscope AM4113ZT reduces or eliminates glare on reflective surfaces and also can provide the ability to see through the surface of fully or partially transparent materials, such as jewelry, skin, glass, and plastic, or see clearly the high reflectivity materials, such as metal or soldering. The handheld digital microscope AM4113ZT could be very useful in many applications including PCB, printing, machining, textile, jewelry, or skin care and more.
- 10x - 50x, 220x Optical magnification power
- Capture in full detail with resolution up to 1280 × 1024 pixels
- USB 2.0 Simple setup
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.5+ including 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Use simple tools to draw lines, shapes, and text annotations on the image. Calibrate and measure dimensions including lines, circles, and angles.
- All Dino-Lite microscopes feature a two-year warranty and include free U.S. based tech support for the life of the product.
- Built-in adjustable polarizer greatly reduces glare on reflective surfaces.
- Software interface defaults to English and can be changed to any of 25 additional translations.
- Software feature to use camera for reading from QR codes and over 20 other types of barcodes.
- Package Includes: Microscope, Carry Pouch, Software CD, Standard Calibration Target