Crazy Circuits are a creative, budget-friendly way to teach electronics and much more. These Lego®-based modular electronics kits make learning about electronic circuitry as easy as building with plastic blocks! Can't solder? No problem! All Crazy Circuit materials are designed to work with any conductive material and can be sewn, snapped, or stuck to many different surfaces. They work perfectly with conductive tapes for paper crafts, conductive threads for e-textile sewing, conductive inks and paints for artwork, or even plain old alligator clips or paper clips. Whether you're looking for MakerSpace materials, open-ended STEM tools, or just something fun to do, Crazy Circuits brings it all together.
The Makerspace Kit has everything you need to get an entire classroom making with Crazy Circuits. Create projects both big and small with over 160 included parts. Use the Touch and Robotics boards to follow one of our programing guides, or create your own code from scratch. Have your students create wearable technology using conductive thread. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required. This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programing, logic, design, sewable technology, art, and design. Detailed directions, project guides, educational resources, and videos can be found in our online database.
- Crazy Circuits Chips
- Five Touch Boards and USB Cables
- Three Robotics Boards and USB Cables
- Five Blink/Fade Boards
- Five Standard Pushbuttons
- Five Jumbo Pushbuttons
- Five Slide Switches
- Five Coin Cell Battery Holders
- Twenty Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Twenty Mini Surface Mount LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Fifteen Brick LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Five Mini RGB LEDs
- Five Piezoelectric Speakers
- Ten Screw Terminals
- Ten Rolls of Conductive Nylon Tape - 1/8 inch, 16 feet
- Five Bobbins of Conductive Thread - 16 feet
- Ten Alligator Clips
- Fifty CR2032 Batteries
- Five 2AAA Battery Holders
- Three Standard Servo Motors
- Six Continuous Rotation Servo Motors
- Ten LEGO™ Compatible Servo Brackets
- Ten LEGO™ Compatible Servo Horns
- Ten LEGO™ Baseplates (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer
Animate your Lego™ kit creations. The possibilities are endless!
Use with conductive clay to build a circuit you activate with a touch.