The AM4815ZTL combines features such as a Polarizer, Longer Working Distance and a magnification range of 5x - 140x, with image processing features; Extended Depth of Field (EDOF) and Extended Dynamic Range EDR. EDOF & EDR are available to Windows PC users only. To view a deeper or multi level surface with height range out of depth of focus, the AM4815ZTL's EDOF capture mode can take several pictures at different focus and stack them automatically within a click. The resulted EDOF image maintains the picture quality from its original pictures which can be reviewed in DinoCapture 2.0. For high contrast or reflective surface, the EDR capture mode can help to reveal the details of dark or bright areas, which may lost in normal capture mode, by stacking images taken at different exposure levels. The freely adjustable polarizer helps to reveal more detail or to enhance the contrast on the surface by reducing or eliminating the reflections. This model has an adaptable cap design, a detachable and interchangeable front cap design used in the Dino-Lite Edge series. Different caps have been developed for better adaptability for more applications. Simply removing the cap would yield more working distance which brings added convenience in the higher magnification range, or have better accessibility to the full range of magnification.
- 5x - 140x Optical magnification power
- Capture in full detail with resolution up to 1280 × 1024 pixels
- USB 2.0 Simple setup
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 including 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Extended Depth of Field: Automatically capture and combine multiple images at different focus levels to produce a final image with greater depth of field.
- Enhanced Dynamic Range: Automatically capture and combine multiple images at different exposure levels to produce a final image with greater dynamic range.
- Annotate and Measure: Use simple tools to draw lines, shapes, and text annotations on the image. Calibrate and measure dimensions including lines, circles, and angles.
- All Dino-Lite microscopes feature a two-year warranty and include free U.S. based tech support for the life of the product.
- Built-in adjustable polarizer greatly reduces glare on reflective surfaces.
- Long working distance: Lens system designed to provide magnification at a longer distance compared to typical microscopes.
- Software interface defaults to English and can be changed to any of 25 additional translations.
- Software feature to use camera for reading from QR codes and over 20 other types of barcodes.
- Package Includes: Microscope, Carry Pouch, Software CD, Edge Calibration Target, Alternate end caps