The AM4115ZT Dino-Lite Edge delivers higher image quality with a state-of-the-art lens design, providing matchless image quality with stunning sharpness, least aberration, and least vignetting throughout the whole magnification range which is apparent in the whole Dino-Lite Edge Series. The freely adjustable polarizer helps to reveal more detail or to enhance the contrast on the surface by reducing or eliminating the reflections. This model also includes the adaptable cap design, which is a detachable and interchangeable front cap design used in the Dino-Lite Edge series aimed at satisfying various applications. Different caps have been developed for better adaptability for more applications. Simply removing the cap would yield more working distance which brings added convenience in the higher magnification range, or have better accessibility to the full range of magnification.
- 10x - 220x Optical magnification power
- Capture in full detail with resolution up to 1280 × 1024 pixels
- USB 2.0 Simple setup
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.5+ including 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Use simple tools to draw lines, shapes, and text annotations on the image. Calibrate and measure dimensions including lines, circles, and angles.
- All Dino-Lite microscopes feature a two-year warranty and include free U.S. based tech support for the life of the product.
- Built-in adjustable polarizer greatly reduces glare on reflective surfaces.
- Software interface defaults to English and can be changed to any of 25 additional translations.
- Software feature to use camera for reading from QR codes and over 20 other types of barcodes.
- Package Includes: Microscope, Carry Pouch, Software CD, Edge Calibration Target, Alternate end caps