The Dino-Eye Premier AM4023XC digital eyepiece is a very adaptable digital eyepiece that can fit 23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm eyepiece slots and C-Mount with its included adapters with its tubular design that is great for setting the right focal point for different types of microscopes. It has a 1.3 megapixel sensor with the ability for long exposures that's great for low light visibility. It allows clear and visible examination of specimens and superb viewing on a computer monitor. The Dino-Eye can be found useful in a laboratory for observation and documentation, a production line for inspection, and much more. In addition to the merit of digitization, the user can find the experience of using a microscope to be more pleasant and comfortable especially for daily microscope users.
- Capture in full detail with resolution up to 1280 × 1024 pixels
- USB 2.0 Simple setup
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.5+ including 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Use simple tools to draw lines, shapes, and text annotations on the image. Calibrate and measure dimensions including lines, circles, and angles.
- All Dino-Lite microscopes feature a two-year warranty and include free U.S. based tech support for the life of the product.
- Software interface defaults to English and can be changed to any of 25 additional translations.
- Software feature to use camera for reading from QR codes and over 20 other types of barcodes.
- Package Includes: Camera, Carry Pouch, Software CD, Standard Calibration Target, Adapter (30.5mm), Adapter (30mm), Adapter (C-mount)